- DatabaseSchemaReader.dll - Class library (.net3.5)
- DatabaseSchemaViewer.exe - UI to read and view database schemas; options to generate SQL and code; option to compare another schema
- CopyToSQLite/CopyToSQLite.exe - UI to copy any database schema and data to SQLite or, if installed, SQL Server CE 4.0
- net4/DatabaseSchemaReader.dll - .Net 4.0 class library
- Schema reading (Oracle): bug fix for v10 and less
- Schema reading (Oracle): RAW and other non-string types can have a length.
- DatabaseSchemaViewer: more right click menu options- (result is copied into clipboard)
- Tables - "Delete all table data". "DELETE FROM" all tables to clear out data (eg testing/ dev databases). Does a topological sort so tables are in correct order (no FK exceptions)
- Table - "INSERT (first 100 rows)" Reads first 100 rows from table and creates "INSERT" statements.
- (CodeGen): detects and generates TPT (table per type) inheritance
- Data export new methods. For Data.ScriptWriter (and Reader / InsertWriter) you can read and write sql "Insert" statements by passing in a Func. This allows you to stream the script out, rather than load it all into a DataTable.
Thanks for contributions and suggestions!